Forum de l'alliance Power de travian serveur 3 Index du Forum
Forum de l'alliance Power de travian serveur 3
Forum de l'alliance [Pwr] de travian serveur 3

Forum de l'alliance Power de travian serveur 3 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Wisdom For Living: Victoria Fellowship Church Bible Study S ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Power de travian serveur 3 Index du Forum -> forum de l'alliance [pwr] de travian serveur 3 -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lashsco

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 05:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Wisdom For Living: Victoria Fellowship Church Bible Study S Répondre en citant

Wisdom For Living: Victoria Fellowship Church Bible Study Series
by Raphael Awoseyin
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Wisdom For Living: Victoria Fellowship Church Bible Study Series
->>>ONLINE BOOK Wisdom For Living: Victoria Fellowship Church Bible Study Series

Throughout history, man has acknowledged that there is such a thing as wisdom which he needs to get the most out of life. Wisdom was indeed the main attraction to Eve when Satan encouraged her to eat of the forbidden fruit. Satan said to her: “… when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” – Gen 3:5. What followed was: “When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it.” - Gen 3:6
Enjoy!

Raphael Awoseyin

Bible Study Coordinator

Victoria Fellowship Church,

Alma Beach, Lekki Peninsula

Lagos, Nigeria

Details:
price: $7.99
bound: 60 pages
publisher: Otakada.org (March 12, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XKCG9Z1
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 305 KB

Wisdom For Living: Victoria Fellowship Church Bible Study Series Raphael Awoseyin

I am Wisdom, and I have insight; I have knowledge and sound judgmentSun, August 23, 2015 (No comments) Previous1…1920212223…29 Next Connect to the Sermons RSS Feed: iTunes: Stitcher (android): Sermon Topics 1 Peter (2) 1 Peter 1:3-9 (1) 2 Corinthians (1) A Passion for Oneness Series (38) Acts (1) AIM (1) Andy Keppel (8) Bill Bonner (5) Bruce Washington (1) Chasing the Wind (9) Children and Youth (1) Don Brewster (1) Easter (2) Easter 2017 (1) Ecclesiastes (7) Ephesians (41) Father's Day (1) Forgiveness (2) Freedom Weekend Service (1) Gail Berger (2) Gospel of Matthew (2) Growing Deeper and Going Wider (7) He Is Risen (1) Holiness (1) Hope Changes Everything (3) Hospitality (1) In The Grip of His Glory 4 Part Series (2) John 1 (2) Mark (1) Marriage (3) Matthew (7) Mother's Day (2) Palm Sunday (1) Pastor Joel Goff (4) Pastor Kevin Dibbley (69) Pastor Steve Kim (1) Praying (2) Praying in the Psalms Series (3) Psalm 46 (1) Psalms (5) sermon (2) Sermons (56) The Gift That Keeps on Giving (1) The Gospel (1) The Grand Design: Oneness (2) Tim Graff (1) Uniting ¿Es razonable creer en Dios?: Convicción, en tiempos de escepticismo (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2 defeat the enemy 3 part series (3) We Beheld His Glory (2) Work and Worship (1) Youth Service (1) Sermons by Year 2017 21 posts (No comments) "God is our Fortress" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, June 11, 2017 (No comments) "Hope Produces Holiness" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, June 4, 2017 (No comments) "At One Ment" by Pastor Andy Keppel Sun, May 14, 2017 (No comments) Hope Changes Everything "Joy Beyond Words: How God Guarantees Every Believers Future" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley I for My Sister: Equipping Christian Sisters to Engage with Women in Islamic Culture and Beyond download epub mobi pdf fb2 May 7, 2017 (No comments) HOPE CHANGES EVERYTHING Suddenly Strangers: No Longer at Home in this WorldLearn More Explore Our Story Pastors Jim & Tamara Leadership & Staff Statement of Faith Baby Dedication Baptism Sermon Notes/Videos Get the Latest Sermon Notes/Audio28 28 28 28 Next Live Service We're LIVE now Twitter Facebook Podcast Connect With FFC Search Give I'm New About Us Events Ministries Media Connect For more info on room locations visit the info booths in the lobbies or www.myffc.comSun, September 20, 2015 (No comments) Learning the Discipline of Delighting in the Lord by Pastor Kevin Dibbley - Praying in the Psalms (part 4) In the old James Bond movies, the famous fictional British Secret Service agent, 007, always ordered his martinis shaken, and not stirredRead More

Learn More Espaol Ministries› Adults› Womens Womens Hey Girls! I'd like to invite 7 Secrets of Eternal Wealth download epub mobi pdf fb2 to be part of our women's ministry here at Faith Family! We've created a caring culture where women of all ages can grow in God and enjoy the company of other women of faith.I accept the things you have revealed to my Broken Together download epub mobi pdf fb2 and those you have chosen not to revealWhat I say is the truth; lies are hateful to meWe like to think this is exactly where we should beService Times Sundays 8:30 & 10:30 AM Wednesdays 7:00 PM Contact Info Phone 361.573.2484 Email Location & Info Physical Address 2002 Mockingbird Lane Victoria,TX77904 Find us on Google Maps › Mailing Address P.O

(Pro 8:14-21) Wow! What credentials! 1Children Nursery/Preschool Elementary Students College & Young Adults Adults Married Womens Mens Empty Nesters Seniors Schools Faith Academy DBI Celebrate Recovery Local Missions National Missions International Missions Significant Church Learn More Mon, August 31, 2015 (No comments) "Prayer, Pain and God's Providence" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley - Praying with the Psalms Part 3 This Sunday, we will be looking at the well-known 139th PsalmAlong with our Ministries, we have opportunities for you to minister to others through local, national and international mission opportunitiesby Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, March 5, 2017 (No comments) "The Strength of The Neoliberal Agenda and the Student Debt Crisis in U.S. Higher Education (Routledge Studies in Education, Neoliberalism, and Marxism) download epub mobi pdf fb2 Wisdom" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, February 26, 2017 (No comments) "Sovereignty and Satisfaction" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Tue, February 21, 2017 (No comments) "Worship and Work How Sunday Shapes the Rest of Your Week (and the Rest of Your Life)" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, February 12, 2017 (No comments) "If Only" by Pastor Andy Keppel Sun, January 29, 2017 (No comments) "Why do you call Him good?" by Bruce Washington Tue, January 24, 2017 (No comments) Ecclesiastes - "He Has Made Everything Beautiful In Its Time" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Mon, January 16, 2017 (No comments) Chasing the Wind: "Finding the Lord: Living an Etch a Sketch Life" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, January 8, 2017 (No comments) 2016 47 posts (No comments) We Beheld His Glory - "The Triumph of the Light" by Pastor Dibbley Wed, December 14, 2016 (No comments) We Beheld His Glory- "The Tenacity of the Light" - by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Wed, December 14, 2016 (No comments) "A Wide Mercy" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, November 20, 2016 (No comments) "A Wide World" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, November 13, 2016 (No comments) "A Wide Witness" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, November 6, 2016 (No The Elephant Thief download epub mobi pdf fb2 "Deep Relationships" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, October 30, 2016 (No comments) "Deep Rivers" By Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, October 23, 2016 (No comments) "Deep Roots" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Wed, October 19, 2016 (No comments) "Saving the Best Until Last" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, October 9, 2016 (No comments) "The Plea of the Apostle" by Pastor Kevin Cash and credit download epub mobi pdf fb2 Sun, September 25, 2016 (No comments) "An All-pervasive Prayer Life" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Wed, September 14, 2016 (No comments) Standing Firm and Standing Together Uniting to Defeat The Singer/Songwriter Boot Camp Rule Book - Full Color Version download epub mobi pdf fb2 Enemy, Part III by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, September 4, 2016 (No comments) Standing Firm and Standing Together Uniting to Defeat the Enemy, Part II by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, August 28, 2016 (No comments) Standing Firm and Standing Together Uniting to Defeat the Enemy Part 1 by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, August 21, 2016 (No comments) "Work and Worship: How the Gospel Redeems All Your Labor" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Mon, August 15, 2016 (No comments) "Dads, Children, and the Gospel" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, August 7, 2016 (No comments) "Straight Talk for Christian Children and Young People" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, July 31, 2016 (No comments) The Gospel in Marriage, Part III - "Nourishing and Cherishing" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, July 24, 2016 (No comments) The Gospel in Marriage Part II: Washing with the Word" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, July 17, 2016 Falling for the Rancher (Aspen Creek Crossroads) download epub mobi pdf fb2 comments) "The Gospel in Marriage, Part I" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Mon, July 11, 2016 (No comments) "The Intentional Life of the Christian" By Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, July 3, 2016 (No comments) Guest Speaker: Tom Steller Fri, July 1, 2016 (No comments) Called Onzicht poort (Dutch Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2 the Darkness by Pastor Andy Keppel Tue, June 21, 2016 (No comments) "Biblical Clarity in an Age of Moral Confusion" By Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, June 12, 2016 (No comments) "A Passion to Please the Lord by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, June 5, 2016 (No comments) "Forgiveness: Remembering How We Got Our Freedom And Honoring the Sacrifice" By Pastor Kevin Dibbley Tue, May 31, 2016 (No comments) The Transforming Power of Words By Pastor Kevin Dibbley Tue, May 24, 2016 (No comments) "From the Sin of Stealing to the Grace of Giving" by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, May 15, 2016 (No comments) Water is Thicker Than Blood By Pastor Andy Keppel Sun, May 8, 2016 (No comments) How to be Angry and Not Sin By Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, May 1, 2016 (No comments) Becoming a Safe Place for Spiritual Growth by Pastor Kevin Dibbley Sun, April 24, 2016 (No comments) Doing a Complete 180: How the Word of Christ Changes How We Live LifeI’m New We believe that Jesus Christ should be appreciated and celebrated above allHelp me obey you, Lord, In Jesus nameOur Story Welcome to Faith Family Church! We are excited to see you here! We are a family whose goal is to Celebrate God and Champion PeopleFor example, we can see His wisdom in the fact that babies are born of parents rather than dropping from heaven this assures that babies learn about living from parents who have experience in living

The teachings are the same at each session3As we continue in our series Praying with the Psalms, we are going to consider the question How much does God really concern Himself with our lives? Does God really care? Read MoreWhat you get from me is better than the finest gold, better than the purest silverSome of these includeMorning at the Park and Toddler Time at the LibraryThat would be an apt description for many of us as Christians at difficult moments in our livesWe are shaken with fear and anxietyChildcare is provided for all sessions! For Moms: Moms, besides our regular womens' activities, we've got special events plannedto encourage, strengthen and create fellowship just for youRead More

Chris at croyaelmyffc.com or 573-2484, x 29 for more info.Sunday Morning Connect Groups 9:00-10:00 am is a great way to explore God’s word deeper, ask questions & connect with others I love those who love me; &All Rights ReservedWhat is the implication of this statement for the limits to mans wisdom and mans obligation? Prayer: Father, I submit completely to your wisdom in creation. 79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 05:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Power de travian serveur 3 Index du Forum -> forum de l'alliance [pwr] de travian serveur 3 -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006